Monday, January 26, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?





It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  It's designed to let readers know what books you have just finished reading and what books are next on your TBR pile.

As part of my great catch-up attempt of 2015, I am going to really try to get these regular features up and going again in my blog.  So here goes nothing!

Currently reading:

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor


I love this series!  It's so different!  So far, I'm enjoying this one, but I really need a big chunk of uninterrupted time to sit down with it.  It weighs in at a whopping 624 pages, which is great, but it also means I need a whole day to really get somewhere with it.  If only I could get a snow day.......

Just finished:

In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken


THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SERIES EVER!!!!!  I fangirl over this series so much and I try to send it out with every kid in my library.  I loved this book and I will post my review soon!

Up next:

                  

I love both of these series, so I can't believe I've waited this long to finish them.  I'm looking forward to reading both of them!

What are you currently reading?  Any thoughts on the books I have here?



No comments:

Post a Comment