Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  It's designed to let readers know what books you have just finished reading and what books are next on your TBR pile.

I've really been trying hard to get back to these regular posts, people.  My kids are driving me crazy!  Every time I try to sit at the computer to write a review or put up a post, they either a) start fighting b) take the computer away c) need me to fix them ___________ (food, drink, dvd, etc.) or d) whine for me to ____________(take them to the pool, play a game, play the Wii, read them a book, etc.)  I'm really trying here,  I promise.

So, on to our feature!  Right now I'm reading:



The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

I'm REALLY enjoying this book.  I could probably sit down and finish it in a day if, you guessed it, my kids would leave me alone!!!






These are the books that I just finished.  I"ll post reviews this week.



Towering by Alex Flinn

This was a Rapunzel re-tellling that I have mixed feelings about.




September Girls by Bennett Madison

This is a much maligned title that I actually enjoyed a lot.  I think some people are totally overreacting to this one.  They just didn't "get" it.







These books are next in line for me to read:




Dare You To by Katie McGarry





The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider












The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen








Any thoughts or opinions on my Monday book round-up?  I'd love to hear from some of you!



1 comment: