Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books For People Who Like X Book 

My book:  The Hunger Games

There are lots of dystopians out there now, so I thought that I would try to narrow down to about 10 that I have really loved.

1.  Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky










2.  Divergent series by Veronica Roth










3.  Glitch by Heather Anastasiu

My review will be up on August 7, 2012











4.  Unwind by Neal Shusterman










5.  Quarantine:  The Loners by Lex Thomas










6.  The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa










7.  Starters by Lissa Price











8.  The Pledge by Kimberly Derting










9.  Delirium by Lauren Oliver











10.  The Maze Runner by James Dashner

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Hunger Games series - and read Divergent and Delirium from your list - both of which I also really liked. I plan to check out Unwind - awesome cover.

    ReplyDelete