Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday









Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:


The Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List

Oh my!  This could probably be the top 50 books on my TBR list, but I managed to whittle it down to 10 books and one series. : )  So here they are!  The books I want to read ASAP this spring!


Yes, I realize there is something wrong with me that I have not yet read this.  I LOVE Kelley Armstrong.  I loved the Darkest Powers series.  I don't know why I haven't gotten to this one yet, but this is a priority for the spring.





 


I fell in love with Nightshade.  And I fell in love with Ren.  Herein lies the problem.  I am so afraid to finish this series.  Somehow, I know that she won't end up with Ren and I don't know if I'll be able to handle that.  I finally have sympathy for Team Jacob.




 


I think my friend Mary might shoot me if I don't have this one read before summer.  She keeps telling me I will love it and I know that she is right.  I just haven't gotten to it yet.  It taunts me on my Nook.  (Yes, Tara, I know that you might beat me alive as well for not reading this one yet!)




 
 

This book is number 139 on my to-read list on Goodreads.  Out if 1100 books.  Yes, that is embarrassing.  I loved the first book, so I'm not sure why it's taking me so long to get to the second one.





 


I've heard such wonderful things about this book.  Also, I've been craving a book like Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and I think this book might just fit the bill.  Plus, David Levithan wrote it.  Enough said.....








This is one of those books that everyone seems to have read except for me.  I know this book must be wonderful and I am totally loving dystopians right now, but I just haven't gotten to it yet.





 



This one is almost as shameful as the Kelley Armstrong book.  Why have I not read this one yet?  This one and Beautiful Chaos are sitting on my bookshelf, nicely autographed by the authors even!  And besides, I have to finish this series just because Kami and Margaret did such a great job hosting YALLFest in Charleston in November!





This book has been sitting on my shelf since Decatur Book Festival, 2010.  ::hangs head in shame::  This one 's autographed too and I've even loaned it out to other people and still haven't read it!  Geez!




 



Well, at least this one is fairly new and hasn't been sitting on the shelf for 2 years, right?  I still love this series.  I thought I might get tired of it, but so far, so good.




 




Oh Stephanie!  How I adored Anna and the French Kiss!  I am so sorry that I have not read this one yet.  And we share a state and I only live an hour away from you!  I should be ashamed and I am, but I am also afraid.  How can you ever write another book that will compare to Anna??






Those are my top ten books, but I had to add an eleventh.  But this is not one book, it's a series of books.  I must finish......






So, these are my Spring TBR books.  What are yours?

Also, what are your plans for The Hunger Games this week?  I am going to hang out at Barnes and Noble on Thursday and then head to the theatre at midnight!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment