Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Drowning in a sea of books.....


Don’t get me wrong.  If I have to go, drowning in books would be my preferred method!  But, now that I’ve read the 30+ books for my YA lit class, I have some SERIOUS catching up to do for the blog and just for my personal reading.  So, I thought that I would share the Neverending TBR List with you!  Here goes:

Review copies to read—
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Mercy  by Rebecca Lim         
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan         
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Witchlanders by Lena Croakley
The Hidden by Jessica Verday
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Queens of All the Earth by Hannah Sternberg
Eve by Anna Carey
The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates
Tris and Izzy   by Mette Ivie Harrison
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa      
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe   
Ditched by Robin Mellom     


Then, there are the sequels:
Beautiful Darkness
Lament
Linger
The Iron Queen
Entice
The Lost Saint
Ingenue
Tempestuous

The Library Books:
Hate List
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
And this doesn’t even begin to cover the books that have been sitting there staring at me for a year, just waiting to be read!

Oh!  And the bag full of books I checked out from the school library to read over the summer!

So this is my Neverending TBR list.  What does yours look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment