Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

So, I've been helping the almost 3 year old think about a wish list for Santa and I realized that I miss making my own wish list!  Of course, my wish list would be mostly books, so I thought that I would go ahead and write one out.  These books would be my top 5 on the wish list.  What would yours be?  Leave them for me in the comments.


1.  Entice by Carrie Jones   

She left the last one on such a cliffhanger that I'm dying to get my hands on this one!










2.  Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

It's YA, it's about France and I'm a high school French teacher studying to be a high school librarian.  Enough said.









3.  The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

Ok, I'll admit that this book looks like total fluff, but the whole premise is just so intriguing to me!







4.  Matched by Ally Condie

The Hunger Games made me want to read tons and tons of dystopian fiction.  This one sounds amazing.





5.  Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

I like werewolf books but the thing I love most about this book is its cover.  Shallow?  Maybe.  But it's so gorgeous and the book has gotten rave reviews, so maybe there is something to be said about judging a book by its cover after all!







I"d love to read other people's wish lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment