Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

I know, I've been lame about updating the blog lately!  The beginning of the school year is always so busy!  Anywho, I'm hopefully back on track with my days and I should be posting 2 reviews this week plus a post about my adventures at the Decatur Book Festival!  Hooray!  Now, on to today's event....

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. You open up the book you're currently reading to a random page. Choose 2 sentences and share them. They should not contain spoilers!

I'm currently reading "Eternal" by Cynthia Leitich Smith. 

p. 208...
"Angels?"  It's an odd question.  I know Clarence from "It's a Wonderful Life", and the Bible is chock-full of winged guys who start sentences with "lo."

Happy Tuesday and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment