Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Picture Show

I can remember my mom always talking about going to the movie, or picture show, on Saturday when she was little. She would always tell us how a quarter could get her into the movie and get popcorn and a drink!

So in honor of my mom, I thought I would start hosting "Saturday Picture Show". I'd like to showcase trailers for some of my favorite books. I might occasionally put up some movie trailers for books that have become movies too. We'll have to see how this evolves!

Well, this week, I'm going to put up 2 movie trailers. One is for my favorite read for the summer. Teachers head back to school this Thursday, so my summer will be officially over. : (

Now, my favorite read this summer is a book that I just reviewed this week, Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough. In case you aren't guessing it, I really, really like this book! But, since I just reviewed it, I'll give you a bonus trailer as well, ok?

Go get your popcorn and you don't even need a quarter!



In celebration of the third installment of The Hunger Games trilogy finally releasing on August 24th, I bring you the trailer for the first book in that series. If you haven't read this book, run, don't walk, to your nearest library or book shop to get it! Go now! There's no time to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment