Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fun!

So, this Friday really isn't fun for me because school started back for teachers yesterday. ::sobs inconsolably::  So I thought that today I would remind myself of some fun things that I have planned in the near future.

I am very, very excited about attending the Decatur Book Festival with my sister!  I'm going to have to buy about a gazillion books before I go and I'm going to have to cart them around in a rolling book bag with me, but I get to listen to all sorts of cool YA paranormal authors and get my books autographed!  Hooray!!!  ::does a happy dance::

I am sooooooo excited that I get to meet CASSANDRA CLARE!!!!!  I just can't wait!  The thought of this should get me through the next couple of weeks somehow!

Here's the link to check out the festival.  Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.decaturbookfestival.com/2010/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment